Thursday, January 24, 2013

Not a new post, but...

I do have some photos!!

Sorry I haven't had time to write a new post, but it is a good thing because I've been busy.  It's the middle of gardening season so we've been harvesting lots of lettuce and salad.  Green Hand Action has been going through some major restructuring and preparing to launch all our projects for a great 2013.  My Master Farmer, Abu, and I have been hard at work clearing our 1 hectare experimental plot and starting our live fence.  And I've been helping out with a huge Guinea-wide moisquito net distribution campaign, part of the global effort to fight malaria.  So, you'll have to excuse the lack of actual blog post.

The photos are pretty funny though...

(if the above link doesn't work: https://plus.google.com/photos/109284563137945907097/albums/5837121539258524849?authkey=CM6GzOymsuO63wE)

No comments:

Post a Comment